Friday, February 8, 2013

WHOLE30 Challenge




In the Crossfit community the most common diet (which is not a diet but more of a way of eating/lifestyle), is the Paleo Diet. This consists of no processed or refined foods also known as eating like a caveman! Meat, veggies and fruits. You can eat some unprocessed sugars like agave and raw honey, nut based flours and absolutely NO beans, grains and legumes and NO DAIRY!

There is a known strict Paleo challenge called WHOLE30 which eliminates ALL sugar and alcohol and I've been on it since January 1st. This combined with Crossfit 3-4 times per week has given me UNBELIEVABLE results in less than a month and I can't even describe how pleased I am!

I've been obsessed for quite a while with the idea of getting a 6 pack and honestly I was ready to quit, I was telling myself my body wasn't designed that way and the effort would be too great... Well I'm back on the 6 pack wagon! This diet is making it happen, with Crossfit of course :)

I will keep posting the progress and hopefully I won't derail. I am now allowing myself to drink once a week if I go out because come on, I need the alcohol! What would I do without wine??? But the pounds keep shedding and the core keeps getting stronger!

If you would like to know more about Paleo and what it entails follow HASHTAGpaleo on Instagram or 
Facebook. Great source for recipe ideas and motivation from the Paleo/Crossfit community :)

That's it for now!
XOXO
CM

No comments:

Post a Comment