Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Week 6 of Crossfit



It's been 6 weeks of finally doing something consistently, I am in love with this insanity and the results are amazing. Anyone that knows me understand how much of a milestone it is for me to maintain something like this for this long... I am not only in love with the WODs but I am in love with the amazing results. I am committed to keep this going as a life style and can't wait to see the transformation a few months down the road. 

The picture above was last week. I have NEVER EVER had abs defined, not in my twenties, not when I was running 5 times per week, not when I did bootcamps... NEVER!!! And look at this, they are starting to build in ONLY ONE MONTH!

What does one of these WODs look like you might ask? Well they vary daily but here is an example


Crossfit is definitely reshaping me in many ways, not only I find myself a lot more disciplined in my daily routine and diet (Paleo) but it has made me mentally stronger and helped me reach heights never before imagined. Pain tolerance? Geez, no pain, no gain! I am sore 24/7. But I feel happy and accomplished, I love this new lifestyle and body and I am looking forward to every bit of improvements. 


Little things that will make me happy? My first unassisted pull-up, my first handstand push-up, ring dips and the list can go ON and ON! I am so focused and determined! No more running, or silks or any distraction that could take me away from getting better and giving my best to this new love of mine. I am moving in only one direction, and that is FORWARD!

This is it for now... I think I might start a new blog just Crossfit related to log my WODs and track my progress, so keep your eyes open if you are curious!

XOXO
CM

No comments:

Post a Comment