Monday, February 28, 2011

Serenbe... I think I am in love!

I would describe myself as a city girl, I crave a city skyline, hot spots, fine dining, etc. but when I see a town like this one it just makes me forget about all the madness of the world. It makes me feel in peace, and I can see myself living a life where I walk to the farmers market, I know my neighbors, I work from home, I paint and sculpt (yes, I know), go to bikram yoga and most importantly; a life where my little one is raised in complete harmony, playing outside with tons of other kids with no craziness or dangers.

This is what you see when you walk through the streets of Serenbe, people are friendly and the town is quiet. Everyone knows each other and it's just the cutest little place to live. Apparently, this was started by ONE guy that bought a lot for himself, started expanding and all of the sudden built his own little town. All homes are energy efficient and the 3 restaurants of the town adopted the from farm to table model.

Here is my slide show, I hope you like it!

1 comment: