Monday, February 21, 2011

I have Beiber fever

I can't tell you how happy I am to have a little 5 y.o. girl with a crush on Justin Beiber, because otherwise I would have never watched Never Say Never. Yesterday I dragged myself to the movie theater to take Sophia to see the Biebs who she claims to be her "boyfriend". Well I am very happy I did... Not only it was priceless to see Sophia's melting face throughout the entire 3D experience, but boy what an empowering movie!

I definitely sub estimated the power of the Biebs! His story was great and shows how hard work and determination always pays off, sometimes sooner than later. It also shows what a positive family and support system can do to kids and how encouraging our children can do wonders for them.


I personally grew up with old school parents that were everything but supportive and call themselves "Realistic" and even though I appreciate everything they've done for me I wish they would have been more supportive in what my interests and dreams were. On the positive side, what that taught me was the kind of parent I wanted to be. That's why I look forward to supporting every single talent and dream that my little girl might have... She will always know that she is perfect, because God never gives birth to anything less than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment