Monday, February 21, 2011

...2 months later

"The only constant in life is CHANGE"

It has been a rough but very great 2 months, it is very true when people say that you need the lowest lows in life to appreciate the highs and that MY FRIENDS is what I have learned. It does not matter how bad you think you have it, there is always someone who has it worse and honestly as long as you take life's challenges as opportunities you will always have the upper hand!

I have learned to count my blessings and be grateful for all those things we take for granted, like health, my beautiful daughter, great friends and even the happiness of those loved ones who have chosen to no longer be around. I learned how to accept and live with the decision of others even if I didn't agree or liked them and have come to terms with the fact that I am not perfect and making mistakes is OK.

I think of these experiences as a big awakening; it has changed who I am and what is important for me. I have learned that material things do not define ME or what SUCCESS in life means to me. I think of myself as a new person who became more mature and learned to appreciate life's blessings in disguise. 

I am happy and in peace and approach every day grateful and humble, because I know that tomorrow is not a given, so I am just happy to wake up every day and have another day to live.

"When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around." ~ Willie Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment