Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Health is my quest!


I am always trying to figure out how to get more fruits and vegetables in my diet, but the real challenge is how to do the same for Sophia. This society full of McDonalds and chicken nuggets is destroying children's healthy habits and making healthy eating very hard to implement in our daily life. I dream with the day that I see her picking cherry tomatoes, asking for broccoli and ranch or eating a home cooked meal without the whole whining experience.

While in GA, I ran into this amazing product which is backed up by a ridiculous amount of clinical studies and I am very excited to see the effects that will have not only in my body but in Sophia's health. This company actually sponsor's your kids for 3 years, that's right! You get it free for 3 years for your little ones. I am not saying that this is a substitute to your fruits and veggies but it definitely fills the nutritional gap and lets you go to bed a little more at ease knowing that your little ones are well taken care of.

The health benefits of Juice Plus are amazing and will post more info about the clinical studies but can't wait to post about the results of having 17 servings of fruits and vegetables every day in our diet!

Take a look at the video below for an intro to the benefits of this amazing product! And if you are curious or interested shoot me a line and I will "hook you up"! lol  =)


No comments:

Post a Comment