Monday, July 11, 2011

Last Sunday!

As some of you know I've been riding for a few months and I am now training for an Olympic triathlon. Until now I had been renting a bike from Trek, they have an awesome program where they actually credit EVERY rental towards the purchase of a new bike. After many weeks of rentals if was finally time to pick up my bike! I introduce to you Lexa SL!


Isn't she beautiful? I am so excited to own a bike again, and this time one I will actually ride. I also went ahead and bought clipless pedals and the respective shoes to make the transition and even though it freaks me out quite a bit I am very excited. I rode a little around my neighborhood Sunday afternoon and it didn't feel that bad.

I can't wait for my BFF Shannon to get here on Thursday, she is coming to visit and since she's driving she will bring her bike with which means tons of riding next weekend! I am so excited to have her with Kali... I miss her so much!

This is definitely a happy week, can't wait till the weekend!

XOXO
CM

No comments:

Post a Comment