Sunday, May 15, 2011

Fun in the South


Yesterday Sophia and I went strawberry/raspberry picking! I wanted to find something fun for us to do and found this farm 20 min from where I live where you can pick berries all throughout the summer. Outside of the farm they also have a farmers market with fresh veggies that I loaded with for the week! We picked 5 lbs of strawberries and 1 lb of raspberries! Can we say antioxidants!



On top of that I got a bunch of veggies for the week and made a delicious vegetarian lasagna for lunch :) I will post the recipe later today.



The point is Sophia and I had a blast, I definitely enjoy certain things about this area and this is definitely one of them. My monkey is leaving to FL with daddy in 2 weeks... Oh I will miss her :(

Time to get up and make breakfast, I sure enjoy blogging from bed!

Till next post.

XO
CM

No comments:

Post a Comment